On Saturday, October 13th 10 am-2 pm, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital will host a one-of-a-kind Baby Expo.
The event will highlight Kaleida Health’s Buffalo Baby, the organization's maternity services provided at both Suburban and Women’s & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo. In addition, local community agencies that serve new and expecting parents will also be on hand.
There will be a large variety of education, products, and services available. You can stop by and meet the hospitals’ OB hospitalists; tour the maternity units; speak with nurses, dieticians, lactation consultants, and childbirth educators; but also learn more about the abundant services and support available in the community.
Some of the organizations attending are:
• Doodle Bugs! Child Education Centers
• SPCA’s Baby-Ready-Pets! Program
• East Meets West Prenatal Yoga
• Little Rumpkins Diaper Service
• Amherst Police Department (providing child seat safety checks)
• Baby’s Sweet Beginnings
• Baby Room
• Independent Health
• Only Eww, LLC
• Great Green Store
• Tiny Walker (Tony Walker’s children’s division)
• Buffalo Mommies
• Family Justice Center
• Destination Maternity
• The Care Connection
• The Scarlett Agency Maternity Concierge
Prize drawings for participants will be held throughout the day including a baby video monitor by Levana. Visit www.buffalobaby.org to learn more about the Expo and Buffalo Baby Services.
Join Our Bi-monthly eNewsletter